- fNIRS 2024: January announcementsBy the fNIRS 2024 organising team Call for abstracts We are finally in 2024, the year of fNIRS conference. We are now only 9 months away of the conference dates. The call for abstracts is now open. Submissions site opens on February 15th and deadline… Read More »fNIRS 2024: January announcements
- Call for AbstractsAbstract submission opens 15th of February, and will close on April 19th, 2024. Submissions will be peer-reviewed. Please check instructions at: https://fnirs2024.fnirs.org/cfp/ . Please note that the abstract submission site (society-wide) is a separate site from this one (conference specific). We have provided a .docx template… Read More »Call for Abstracts
- Awards AnnouncementAs in previous editions, fNIRS 2024 will be awarding several recognitions across several categories.
- Introducing the fNIRS 2024 logofNIRS 2024 is exactly 1 year away and what better occasion than this to reveal the fNIRS 2024 logo. We hope you like it! In collaboration with the Center for Human Brain Health from the University of Birmingham, a logo competition was held locally. The winner logo has… Read More »Introducing the fNIRS 2024 logo
- Preparations, preparations, preparations…By conference chairs fNIRS 2024 is only 1 year away now, and we continue working on the preparations aiming for the best fNIRS ever. The calendar with the important dates has now been approved by the SfNIRS and the dates for submissions, notification of acceptance… Read More »Preparations, preparations, preparations…
- Welcome to BirminghamAbout the city Birmingham is UK’s second largest city only after London and it is among the top largest cities across Europe. Birmingham has a population of 1.1 million people and its metropolitan area is 4.3 million (11th largest of Europe according to Eurostat 2020).… Read More »Welcome to Birmingham